How to request an inspection
A request for an inspection can be made in one of two ways:
A) Requesting from the RightShip website
Navigate to the RightShip website.
Select Solutions > Inspections https://www.rightship.com/solutions/shipowner/inspections/
3. Scroll down the Inspections page and select "Request an Inspection"
4. Scroll down and select “Dry bulk” and then click “Next”.
5. The website will take you to the RightShip dry bulk inspection request form.
6. Complete all the required details and click submit button.
7. A confirmation page will display, along with an email confirmation sent to the technical manager; whose details were provided in the request form.
B) Requesting from the RightShip platform
On the platform, locate the vessel you wish to request an inspection for
2. Click on the vessel and the platform will direct you to the vessel page. A badge of inspection is located to the right of the vessel banner.
3. The badge’s colours represent the current status of the vessel’s inspection.
The red badge will appear if the vessel requires to have a RightShip inspection.
The green badge will appear if the vessel has a valid RightShip inspection.
The amber badge will appear if the vessel has a RightShip inspection previously.
The dark grey badge will appear if the vessel has no valid RightShip inspection.
4. Click on Request Now to be directed to the RightShip dry bulk inspection request form.
5. Complete all the details and click submit.
6. A confirmation page will appear, and an email confirmation will be sent to the technical manager whose contact details were provided in the request form.
After a RightShip inspection is complete, a badge will be shown on the vessel's page. A green RightShip inspection badge indicates that the vessel not only complies with international regulations, but also operates in accordance with industry best practises.